PECB Laboratory Management System Lead Implementer Course
Becoming certified against ISO/IEC 17025 demonstrates your commitment to implement the requirements of this standard. As a certified professional, you will enable laboratories to demonstrate they operate competently, and are able to generate valid results.
ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support laboratories to meet the requirements of the standard by implementing a quality control system based on ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an LMS in testing and calibration laboratories in order to produce reliable measurement results and open your laboratory`s doors for accreditation and international recognition.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Laboratory Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 17025 in your laboratory.
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Laboratory Management System
- Laboratory technicians responsible for maintaining conformance with Testing and Calibration Laboratories Accreditation requirements
- Individuals responsible for supporting the operations of a Testing and Calibration Laboratory
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for Testing and Calibration Laboratories competence assessment
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements in the specific context of the laboratory
- Learn how to support a laboratory to perform testing and other operating activities
- Acquire the expertise to advise a laboratory in implementing Laboratory Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a LMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A comprehensive knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.