PECB Laboratory Management System Foundation Course
The term IEC stands for International Electrotechnical Commission which in cooperation with ISO creates the specific system for global standardization. ISO/IEC 17025 is an international standard for testing and calibration laboratories. It was established with the aim of offering quality and improving the processes within laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025 has two key clauses; Management Requirements which are associated with the performance and efficiency of the Quality Management System inside the laboratory, and Technical Requirements which focus on the competencies of employees, testing methodology, equipment, and the test and calibration results.
ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic components to implement and manage a Laboratory Management System (LMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a LMS, including LMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Laboratory Management Systems (LMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Laboratory Management
- Understand the components and operations of a Laboratory Management System (LMS) Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a LMS