PECB Medical Devices Quality Management System Lead Implementer Course
Being an ISO 13485 certified professional imposes your determination to offer qualitative products and services to your company and/or clients. Attaining the necessary knowledge and skills to operate an ISO 13485 framework demonstrates your commitment to helping your company ensure continuous improvement and better work processes. It also indicates that you understand the importance of the safety and performance of medical devices and how a medical devices quality management system can assure just that, consequently leading to customer satisfaction. Similarly, it can introduce you to new opportunities, such as working for large companies that offer quality products and services.
The rise of cyberspace during the digitaa
ISO 13485 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS) based on ISO 13485. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Medical Devices Quality Management Systems and be able to improve an organization`s overall performance by consistently providing safe and qualitative medical devices.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Medical Devices Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 13485 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 13485 in an organization.
l revolution consequentially gave birth to cyber threats and cybersecurity. The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course introduces the main concepts and requirements of a cybersecurity program, including stakeholders in cyberspace, attack mechanisms, and information sharing and coordination.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” certificate, which demonstrates your knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles, and techniques of cybersecurity.
- Managers or consultants involved in Medical Devices Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Medical Devices Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with MDQMS requirements
- MDQMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 13485 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a MDQMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 13485 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a MDQMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Medical Devices Quality Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a MDQMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 13485 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles