PECB Medical Devices Quality Management System Foundation Course
As an international standard, ISO 13485 determines the requirements for the medical devices industry. This standard was established to be used by companies during the life cycle of medical devices, from the production to post-production, including decommission and disposal. However, ISO 13485 can also be operated by other parties such as certification bodies which can assist in the certification processes. ISO 13485 serves as a tool for organizations to develop and retain their processes efficiently. Organizations that are striving for continuous improvement will benefit from this standard by being able to provide safe and competent medical devices and achieve the trust of customers.
- Individuals involved in Medical Devices Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Medical Devices Quality Management Systems (MDQMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Medical Devices Quality Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 13485 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a MDQMS